POLITICS INDUSTRIAL SECURITY
Our industrial security policies are considered of relevance because of their impact on productivity and quality of service, which is why we strive to reach a zero accidents goal.
To correctly manage the industrial security we emphasize the following:
1. Work related accidents risk evaluations.
2. Systematic inspections and continuous maintenance of equipment, vehicles and tools.
3. Workshops and on the job training to all employees, in order to promote a culture of accident prevention.
4. Defensive driving training for all personnel who work in transportation activities, such as neighborhood patrol,
cargo vehicles security escort, executive driving, immediate response services, etc.
5. Stimulate the prevention committees in the development and execution of motivational campaigns on safety and
6. Promote efficient waste management practices at our facilities.
In general, we oversee all potential risk conditions, and we promote a business culture based on prevention of accidents, with all the benefits that this entails.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
© Copyright 2011 SPS RISK VIGILANCIA C.A. All Rights Reserved.